Re: [jwt-dev] Talks at EclipseCon Europe

Hi Florian

Happy to know you're going well !

Alas I won't be at ECE this year. At Open Wide, our current ideas are to put a BPM twist using JWT on our EasySOA project (and for that put a light / online twist on BPM), but until we start working on that, we're waiting before ramping up our contributions to JWT and the Eclipse community. So maybe at Eclipse Con ??

This talk would have been interesting indeed, seems it's done by the MoDisco guys (Obeo competitor). I've recently talked to Mickaël Istria who had a few ideas about it in his work at Petals. BTW he'll be at ECE since he has 2 talks (way to go Mickaël) : http://eclipsecon.org/users/252 .

Oh yeah, we've just released EasySOA 0.3 and it's still prototype but definitely more than a demo : http://www.easysoa.org/2011/10/easysoa-demo-0-3-release/ . Next up are videos, stay tuned !

Best regards,
Marc