Re: [jwt-dev] Using OWLAPI from within the handler of a plugin menu command

Hi Samir,

it seems to me that you missed to include the OWL API library file in the plugin definition. When the compiler tells you a ClassNotFoundException, then the path to the library is unknown. In the plugin.xml or MANIFEST.MF(which both opens the same dialog) you can find the libraries that should be taken into account during build. Add the OWLAPI.lib file (or the whole path) there and it should work. Please have a look into the same files in the Sempa-repositories which you probably should have already access to.

Good luck and best regards,

Florian