[jwt-dev] Aspect Property Tab, change event

Hello,

I'm building an editor sheet that will be a custom layout of some Aspect properties.

Right now, on the form, I am keeping track of the selected model element.  If the selection changes, I compare the model with the current field's text.  If they differ, I create an update command to update the model.

The only "quirk" I have right now is that if both the properties view and my editor are displaying the same aspect properties, if I make a change in the Properties view, I am not processing that change in my sheet.

What event handler I can register, so I can process these changes?

Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top