Re: [jwt-dev] Accessing Workflow elements using java code

Hi Samir,

if you want to access JWT models outside Eclipse, go with the explanation from Marc. Otherwise, it's quite simple:

Use org.eclipse.jwt.we.misc.util.GeneralHelper.getActiveInstance() to get the currently active WEEditor.

From there you can access the currently opened activity sheet:
getCurrentActivitySheet() which provides the method getActivityModel() to get the Activity object. From there on you can use the getters according to the JWT meta model (e.g. getNodes()).

Regards,
Chris