Re: [jwt-dev] Accessing Workflow elements using java code

Hi Samir

You can use the EMF jars out of an Eclipse / OSGi environement to load the .workflow file and introspect it in java, see :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EMF/FAQ#How_do_I_use_EMF_in_standalone_applications_.28such_as_an_ordinary_main.29.3F

Note that if you only want to do that to enrich another XML file, you can use Transformations as I've already said (*).

Regards,
Marc

(*)
In addition, if you need to get it "out" of JWT, for instance to execute
it on a process engine, you then need to write or enrich a
transformation towards your chosen business process format.
JWT already has several transformations, as well as a stub project in
order to help creating your own, see in the svn here :
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/soa/org.eclipse.jwt/trunk/transformations/
For instance if you want to have it as an XPDL business process that is
executable on the Bonita 4 engine, you can copy-paste the existing XPDL
transformation and add some XSL scripting that uses your semantic
annotations, for example to enrich said XPDL process.