Re: [jwt-dev] Selecting Action as a target model element in the aspect properties

Hi Samir

OK, if you're registered then please reply to the mailing list rather than to me :)

Sorry, as I've answered to Deena,
"
There may be some bugs in the conf editor...

I suggest you open your conf file and your custom ecore model on a text editor, compare to working examples like logging (*) and property (**), and patch them as needed.

(*)
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/soa/org.eclipse.jwt/trunk/examples/jwt-we-sample-logging/conf/
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/soa/org.eclipse.jwt/trunk/examples/jwt-we-sample-logging/model/

(**)
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/soa/org.eclipse.jwt/trunk/we/jwt-we-conf-property-model/samples/
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/soa/org.eclipse.jwt/trunk/we/jwt-we-conf-property-model/model/
"

In addition, I suggest that rather than starting from scratch, you start from a working example and you modify it for your needs.

Hope it helps !

Regards,
Marc