[jwt-dev] Fwd: Re: Inquiry about Semantic Process Modelling

FYI

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: Inquiry about Semantic Process Modelling
Date : Wed, 25 May 2011 11:04:38 +0200
De : Marc Dutoo <marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Pour : ahmed.wafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ahmed

Please register to the JWT mailing list, that'll help me answering.

Le 25/05/2011 10:59, ahmed.wafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> A dialog box where I can choose elements from the ontology would be actually perfect. I didn't know it was possible in jwt.
It's possible, see (*), but you'll have to use an actual model extension
(**) rather than mere custom properties (which I think are fine for now
to try to see what you can do).

> When I say point out I simply mean linking elements in my model to elements in my ontology.
Sure, but what is the functionality of this link ? Do you want that on
clicking on it it opens you ontology at the right place in an ontology
editor ? Or do you only want that if you copy-paste it in another
software it has a given behaviour (like going at the right place in an
ontology editory) ? Or... ?

Regards,
Marc
(*)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Extensions#Adding_Custom_PropertyDescriptor_.28and_editors.29_in_property_sheets
(**)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Metamodel_Extension#For_developers_:_developing_complex_additional_model_extensions_using_EMF-generated_code

> Is there a way where I can simply choose from a dialog box ??

Back to the top