[jwt-dev] Importing to JWT Custom Aspect Properties

Hello,

I created an Import Wizard, based on the CreationWizard and WizardHelper classes.  It parses a non-OO file and generates a JWT model and diagram.  It works well.  I also defined my own  properties via aspect, and I can save custom properties, too (using the diagram editor, after the wizard finishes).

I'd like to save the custom properties during the wizard, and I'm trying to figure out how to programmatically set the custom properties.  I figure it should be fairly easy.  With a lot of the javadoc being boilerplate, I'm struggling to understand what I should do.

I tried looking for jwt-we-conf-model.editor-tests in SVN, but I couldn't find it.

Do you have any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top