Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010 10:27
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] Fwd: EclipseCon 2011 Call for Participation

Hi all,

submission date for EC is *really* early this year.
So I guess this really should be a topic for the telco.

Regards,
Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	EclipseCon 2011 Call for Participation
Datum: 	Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:40:26 -0400 (EDT)
Von: 	registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An: 	christian.saad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Christian,

*Submissions are open for EclipseCon 2011!
<http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/>* It's time to submit your talks
<http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/submissions>. Then mark your calendar
for March 21 - 24, 2011, and make plans to join us in Santa Clara,
California.

In the same spirit as last year, we'll have three main categories for talks:

     * *Making with Eclipse* – including technical commercial content,
       case studies, working groups, and vertically aligned projects
     * *Making at Eclipse* – technical content that's highly relevant to
       Eclipse projects, such as state-of-the-nation talks, new tools and
       techniques, testing and so on
     * *Making Community* – including introspective topics and asking
       ourselves hard questions; how we are stewarding the longevity of
       Eclipse as a platform, as a community and as a Foundation

Submission close on *November 30*, but if you submit before November 17
your submission will be considered as a top-five early pick. The
top-five list is chosen by the program committee and announced on
November 22.

I'm looking forward to working with the program committee to create
another great conference program. But we can't do it without
high-quality content and creative ideas from the community, so submit a
talk <http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/submissions> today!

Regards,
Chris Aniszczyk, Program Chair,
and the entire 2011 Program Committee:
Boris Bokowski
Dave Carver
Peter Friese
Oisin Hurley
Peter Kriens
Ed Merks
Shaun Smith
Donald Smith

If you would like to opt out of future Eclipse Summit Europe Alumni
emails, please click here
<mailto:registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20the%20Eclipse%20Summit%20Europe%20registration%20alumni%20database>
to send an email to registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.