[jwt-dev] JWT Telco

Hi all,

last time, we agreed to do a separate JWT telco to discuss the more general issues and requests, so I'd like to propose this Friday (29th). Please let me know if this would be ok for you.

Ilshat won't join us for this one but he will probably be included in the next one.

From my side, I would put the following points on the agenda:
* Collect requirements for further development
* Next steps in JWT (short-term -> 2010)
* Next steps in JWT (mid-term -> 2011)
* Possibly early ideas for EclipseCon 2011

The telco is open for every interested party. Please feel free to propose your own topics.

Regards,
Christian

Back to the top