Re: [jwt-dev] Cleaning JWT site and wiki + build

Hi Marc,

great work, thanks!

As a side note, the cbi-soa-jwt-stable and cbi-soa-jwt-integration builds should now be working again (new build server is hudson.eclipse.org instead of build.eclipse.org). They have been updated to use Eclipse 3.6.1 and can now be run on the new Hudson slave nodes which shortens the build&test time to ~7min.

Regards,
Chris