[jwt-dev] Cleaning JWT site and wiki

 Hi all

I'm cleaning up the site and wiki.

I've already cleaned the index, download and press sections.

I've found these messed up links. Can anyone help patch them by providing the missing content ?

http://www.eclipse.org/jwt/components/runtime/index.php :
   * http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Runtime

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Java_Workflow_Tooling_Project :
* [http://wiki.eclipse.org/Image:JWT_Release_Review_1_0.pdf Release review slides of version 1.0.0]
* [[JWT WE architecture]] - Documentation about an old version and integration of JWT named AgilPro * [http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/8/8e/JWT_WAM_and_AgilPro_IFW.pdf JWT WAM architecture] Alignment of JWT WAM and AgilPro IFW/AFW
* [[JWT Runtime]] - Runtime tools in JWT

Next up is beefing up the WAM area with a description of the improved WorkflowService API.

Regards,
Marc

Back to the top