Re: [jwt-dev] Hudson builds are a) down b) gone ?

Thanks, it's not too bad I guess ;)
The build configurations have now been transfered to the new server and can be reached at https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/ (old one was build.eclipse.org/hudson). But as expected, currently they fail due to several differences in the server configuration. I'll wait until the server setup is more reliable before I try to get them running again.

Regards,
Chris