Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. September 2010 18:55
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT Telco anyone ?

Hi all,

since it's been quite a while since the last JWT telco, I'd like to ask
for your opinion on whether we should schedule one at some time during
the next two weeks. Probably we'll have the decision on whether one of
our submitted talks was accepted for the ESE by then but even if we're
not that lucky, it might be beneficial to discuss the next steps we want
to take.

So please let me know if you're interested (it doesn't matter if you are
a developer, an integrator or another party interested in JWT) and what
your time preferences are.

Thanks,
Chris