Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Juni 2010 15:15
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT telco

Hi all,

in order to discuss and prioritize the current feature requests and reported bugs and to identify additional features which could/should/must be implemented in JWT in the months to come, I would like to set up a telco at some time during the next two weeks. Everybody who wants to take part in the discussion is invited, not just JWT developers :)
Please let me know your preferred time slots.

Best Regards,
Chris