Re: [jwt-dev] Next steps

Hi Chris, Florian

Sorry, I've been sick & busy at the same time this week ;_;

Nice note on the website Chris, and I agree with those steps.

Just one thing : the converter & conf model not created bug is in Helios, which will probably be fare more used, so I'm not sure if it's useful to patch it beforehand ? Especially as Anne said that Helios *is* JWT 1.0 for all purposes...

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi Florian,

you're right, it should be done quickly. I've tagged 0.7.0 for Helios on the CVS and updated the version tags to 1.0.0. Currently, the converter is giving me a bit of trouble and also I'd like to fix the bug which sometimes causes no conf model to be created and an error message displayed because this can confuse users right from the start. With the help of your ideas (thanks!!), I've made a short list of the open points:

Must be done before releasing 1.0.0:

* Fix converter & conf model not created bug
* Move update site to SOA (http://download.eclipse.org/soa/jwt/ instead of http://download.eclipse.org/technology/jwt/)
* Update cbi-builder & Hudson job and promote to update site
* Prepare press release

Can be done shortly afterwards:

* Move bugzilla to SOA and bugs to 1.1.0 (check bugs for priority and if they're still an issue)
* Move CVS to SOA (CVS/SVN) and update cbi-builder to reflect this
* Update entries in wiki (technology->SOA, cvs paths, version references)
* Update project plan according to bugs&mailing list requests
* Put message about 1.0.0 on HP and everywhere else
* Prepare AgilPro release (1.0.0, 2.0.0?)
* It's been a while since our last telco. Maybe we could set one up to discuss short time (1.1.0, ESE) and long time plans

Best Regards and a nice weekend to you too :)
Chris