AW: [jwt-dev] Next steps

Hi Chris,

Thanks for adding a note to the website. I guess since the graduation has
already been accepted together with the Helios release, we should try to
publish the release very quick. If we have an update on the update site,
could you please send another short email around? Then I'll also blog about
it.

Concerning the next steps: what is left to be done to move to SOA TLP?
I guess there could be more things we should attempt for release 1.1?
Probably by now (with release 1.0) our roadmap is out of date, so we should
start by defining our next steps in the roadmap first (including the
metamodel changes), not only concerning release 1.1, but also 1.2. and 1.3.

Here, we should have a look at all requirements already in Bugzilla and name
further requirements that we see and we would like to integrate, so we can
prioritize them, order them to releases and also define the future release
dates that will come next (probably following the release time of about 6
months that we currently have).

In order for that, we should ask *everybody* following jwt-dev to let us
know their future attempts, plans and issues for JWT and probably we should
have a telco in the next weeks to discuss about the roadmap.
(and we should also discuss about the ESE proposals we would like to write;
alas, I didn't find a lot of time yet...).

Probably, we should send another email around which the readers of jwt-dev
will more likely read than my long text here ;-) and which clearly asks for
input.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,

Florian