[jwt-dev] Next steps

Hi all,

now that Helios is released (I've added a quick note on the JWT page) it's time to think about the next steps. As mentioned, we should quickly go about the 1.0 release.

I'll try to prepare the update site by tomorrow from the current codebase, i.e. the 0.7 release with several bugfixes (changing 0.7 to 1.0, technology to soa) if that's ok for you. Then we can go public :)

Afterwards, our next steps will probably include: Finish move to SOA TLP, refactor meta model according to the discussed changes (1.1?).

Regards,
Chris

Back to the top