Re: [jwt-dev] Graduation release [was: Download stats for p2 andHelios]

Hi

Chris, thanks for asking Anne, seems we've indeed made it :

> The Helios review served as both release and graduation for JWT.
> Congratulations! The Foundation database has been updated to show that
> you are out of incubation. Thanks.
>
> Anne Jacko
> emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

So... Congratulations to everybody who helped make the long awaited moment a reality : JWT is a full-fledged, mature Eclipse project !

We'll drink some Champagne next time we get to see each other, but I'm already shedding a tear :)

Now, as Florian said, we "just" still have the work of making it known ! So... to your mailing lists and blogs guys !!!

I'll propose a press release draft & final website blurb today.

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi Florian,

I'm not completely sure about the status of the graduation process since the review last week only covered the Helios integration. Also it was probably too late to make this change in the RC stage. Therefore I think it would be best to make the switch immediately after the official Helios release, so that the new version will be available on installing JWT but we're not in risk of getting into serious trouble ;)

Regards,
Chris

PS: Finally we'll ditch the egg, but well, the logo....we need an artist :)