AW: [jwt-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe 2010 Call for Papers Now Open

Hi Chris,

I'd love to be at ESE once more, see some talks and maybe present an own
one. But I didn't do a lot in the last few months for JWT...

Maybe I could show a use case of JWT: automatic planning of process models
supported by semantic technologies? That would be worth a try...
Do we have other user stories we could combine that talk with? How about
Scarbo or any other projects you have been working on, Marc?
Additionally, something about methodologies in the automotive area (Benni)?
How about the tools that have been developed on top of JWT from Mastek?
Maybe they would like to share some of their experiences...?

I'm not sure whether to have one talk to show all these things combined
(Real world workflow modelling) or whether to have one talk for each of
these topics... Opinions?

Chris, concerning your work as release engineer of JWT, maybe you have some
insights about the new build system you would like to share with others?

Any other ideas?

Best regards,

Florian