Re: [jwt-dev] JWT build & SOA PMC meeting notes

Hi Marc,

thanks for participating and the status update.

A few notes from my side:
* I think it would be best to postpone the technical part of the move to SOA until after Helios so we're not in risk of failing some critical release date due to technical difficulties. Afterwards, as you said, it's time to set the wheels in motion ;) * Is it planned to integrate with the SOA build or are we going to keep our own build process? (which I think we could do since we don't have dependencies to other SOA projects). In the former case, is there already a decision who will do the releng for SOA in the future? * Since we already have a branding for JWT we're on the safe side for Helios and I think it's a good idea to leave it at that for the release. Maybe we could discuss it again after the release? (but it's probably not the most important issue and we'll have a full year for the next release) * For the SOA introduction page: What's your opinion on opening a wiki page where all projects can work on the page before submitting it to the IWG?

Thanks again!

Regards,
Chris