Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010 20:06
An: antoine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; General discussion of SOA platform-wide or
architectural issues
Cc: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] Re: [soa-dev] Alfresco and former jBPM lead Tom Bayens
launch Activiti BPM Suite

Antoine,

guess I'll open up a blog ;)

I actually thought that the appearance of an Eclipse license-compatible workflow engine was worth a nod here, on ground of architectural issues.

Regards,
Marc

Antoine Toulme a écrit :
Marc, this doesn't sound related to the SOA project. IMO dev lists are meant for development, not discussing emerging products not hosted at Eclipse.

Thanks,

Antoine