[jwt-dev] JWT build & SOA PMC meeting notes

Hi Chris

Thanks for the info, you're showing a lot of obstination indeed, good luck !

Besides, my notes of what was said during the SOA PMC meeting yesterday :

---++ SOA TLP PMC conf call 20100518
* provisioning : jwt still under technology because of build process ((hope you agree)) ; TODO LATER under soa provisioning, including opening the right bugzillas & changing the project metadata accordingly * branding : jwt keeps his (also update the website blurbs), others don't have one ; but an introductory page to the whole SOA package that includes the blurbs and website of every subprojects would be nice -> TODO Marc proposal "introductory page" on the mailing list, so the IWG can discuss it * website : TODO update & sync the SOA & own website blurbs (we have the right to edit the SOA website for that)

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi Marc,

just FYI: I'm trying a few new angles, so there are a lot of fail messages atm. The build is now started as an ant instead of a shell script which allowed to switch to a newer version of the basebuilder which seems to do a good job with the old compile problem. However, it fails during the pack200 stage which seems to be a known bug.

Regards,
Chris

Back to the top