[jwt-dev] Re: Run a modified version of JWT

Hi Tikael

Any news on your side ?

By the way, I've just improved the development environment page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_CVS , by adding the missing xalan dependency.

Regards,
Marc

Marc Dutoo a écrit :
Hi Tikael

Please confirm that you did
   * use a JDK 5+
* use a fresh Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo) install, WITHOUT the JWT plugins installed from the Galileo update site (since you'll install them from source+build) * check out the source code as said (using the CVS perspective), and import all projects (at least we/jwt-we and the projects it depends on, like all 3 metamodel/* ; we/jwt-we-conf-* are highly recommended, as well as transformations/jwt-transformation-*) as Plugin projects in your workspace. Now they should be displayed in your Projects view in red (in error) * install the dependencies (Plugins : EMF, GEF, Zest ; Orbit : JDom), otherwise the checkouted plugin projects will stay in red in your Eclipse projects view * right-click on jwt-we > Run As > Eclipse Application . By default all plugins of your workspace are used, they can be tweaked in the Run menu.

Following your question, I've improved the "how to build" section on the http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_CVS , have a look at it.

My most important question : does your workspace look like the one I've just uploaded on the http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_CVS page ?

Regards,
Marc

tikael@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi,

For a project I have, I would like to modify the plug-in JWT by deleting (or hiding) the buttons, areas and menus that I don't need and adding the one I want. I followed this tutorial (http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_CVS) so I downloaded the source code using CVS thus as the depedencies but now, when I try to run my application ( I didn't modify the source code of the plug-in yet), I can't use the JWT plug-in (and I don't see it amongst the installed plug-ins, thus as EMF, GEF and Zest).

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Michaël.

Back to the top