Re: [jwt-dev] build

Hi Chris

Great, tell me if I can help you, or if it's OK for today !

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi,

I'm currently building a new JWT version for Helios since there has been some issues with the copyright information (all projects had to update). After the M7 release I will also ask to change the category so that JWT will be represented under the SOA TLP. I will also give the Athena build system a new try, since its really hard to keep track of all the things involved in the build and it would be nice to have only a few items to maintain.

Regards,
Chris