Re: [jwt-dev] Google SoC proposal acceptions announced

Hi Marc, Ilshat, all

yeah, that's really sad :(

At Augsburg University, we're currently thinking about funding the development of the BPMN view as part of a paid working student assignment (which will obviously be less than Google would have paid).

We're currently looking for candidates. Ilshat, please let me know if you would still be interested under these circumstances.

Regards,
Chris