[jwt-dev] pb to install logging example

Hi!
I installed version 0.7.0 of JWT and was trying to install the necessary plugins (jwt-we-sample-logging(.edit)) to see the JWT model extension working. After packaging both plugins as jars and put them in my eclipse install I can see a 'Logging' tab in the properties window but when selecting it I got some error messages. It seems there is a problem when accessing the ConfMetaModel.ecore file. Looking at the plugin ecore file (logging.ecore) I notice there is a relative path at line 6: eSuperTypes="../../jwt-we-conf-model/model/ConfMetaModel.ecore#//AspectInstance". When opening the ecore file with the ecore conf editor this relative path causes a problem (resource '/org.eclipse.jwt/we/jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-conf-model/ConfMetaModel.ecore' does not exist).
Please let me know if I installed the plugins wrong or ...
Thanks a lot,
B.Isnard

Back to the top