Re: AW: [jwt-dev] WG: JWT Move Review Results

Congrats for the move to SOA project,

If you move to SVN and that you keep the current builder, the only things you'll have to do will be: * To install Subversive Fetch Factory in the build platform (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Subversive_PDE_Fetch)
* To update map file to new SVN repository.
* To update the repository location on Eclipse Hudson.

I think that will be enough. Feel free to ask me for help whenever you need.

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top