AW: [jwt-dev] WG: [eclipse.org-committers] Google Summer of Code (GSOC)Ideas

Thanks for the update, I wasn't aware of that. In this case it would of
course make sense to post a proposal. On the page from last year I see that
the idea was to create the new view editor which has (to my knowledge) been
completed in the mean time, am I right?
My idea would be to include the support for the BPMN view since this is
something which will probably require a lot of resources. Although I fear
that the reviewers might conclude that they won't support it if there's
already a BPMN editor out there.

Regards,
Chris