Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Februar 2010 00:53
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Telco

Hi Chris, all

I'll be in Paris this day, but I'll try to attend, for now my afternoon
will not be clogged this day.

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :
Hi all,

I’ve set up a wiki page for the next JWT project telco at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Meetings/Agenda10February17.

The telco is scheduled for Feb. 17th. Please feel free to add your
topics of interest and let me know if you want to participate.

Regards,

Chris