[jwt-dev] Hudson Build

Hi all,

I did some work on the Hudson integration build (again) since there were (of course) a lot more problems than initially expected, e.g. I noticed that the tests haven’t been working all along due to a server library incompability. I finally managed to get it running again unfortunately only without one of the tests: testOpenEditor in TestIntegrationPlatform which causes the build to hang until it is terminated with a timeout by the server. I didn’t find a log entry which would shed light on this but a manual build fails with

“Unable to delete file /shared/technology/jwt/tester/test-eclipse/eclipse/dropins/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jwt.tests_0.7.0.v20100109-1319-I/org/eclipse/jwt/tests/ExternalApplications.workflow”

so I’m guessing this is the problem. I’ll look into this in the next time!

FYI: The integration build is now configured to run once a day (midnight, server time) if a change has been committed to the CVS and the build is promoted afterwards by a cron script (due to right issues). For stable/final releases, the build script (build-SR.sh) is the right one to use (which promotes the created update site itself). Almost everything is now located and done in the /shared/technology/jwt directory, even if the build is started by Hudson so I’m going to request to clear the Hudson workspace from all duplicate build files.

Regards,

Chris

Back to the top