Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Alex Dobjanschi
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009 15:36
An: jwt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT plugin freezes Eclipse when opening a model

Hi guys, the plugin freezes Eclipse for about 5-8 minutes when I try to open a new or existing model. This also happens when I switch to visual editor (this is not opened by default) - another 5-8 minutes of waiting.
After these minutes, the editor does not freeze (I can design as much as I want). However, another switch will cause another wait !!

I don't know what the problem is, because eventually the plugin gets loaded and displayed properly.

PS: I have attached the stack trace for (most likely) the origin of the error. The log contains the same errors multiple timer (as I have tried to open a model).
PS2: My platform is
          - OS : Mac OS X 10.5 (Snow Leopard)
          - Java : JRE 1.6.0.15
          - Eclipse : 3.5
PS3: Just noticed that my CPU stays at 95-100% while opening a workflow

Best regards,
Alex

Back to the top