Re: AW: [jwt-dev] CVS cleaning

Hi all,

Mickael reminded us that we have to keep the Galileo tag for the final release. I guess this would be JWT_GALILEO_M7. Is this correct?

The latest tag we used for Galileo was Galileo_0_6_RC5. However, this should be the same tag as JWT_0_6_0 since nothing changed on HEAD between RC5 and release. So that you could probably delete all Galileo related (except the RC1 since Scarbo is built on it) tag and keep only the JWT_0_6_0 and Galileo_RC1.
IMHO, renaming JWT_0_6_0 to v060 and Galileo_0_6_RC1 to Scarbo_1_0 are good ideas.

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Back to the top