AW: AW: [jwt-dev] CVS cleaning

Maybe we could then rename this tag e.g. to scarbo_v10. Concerning the Galileo release, I think we could redirect interested parties to the 0.6 branch which is basically identical (I don’t think we actually have an official Galileo final release tag).

Regards,

Chris

Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009 14:01
An: Java Workflow Toolbox; 'Christian Saad'
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] CVS cleaning

Hi

yep.

OK with me, BUT I'd like us to keep the RC1 tag because Scarbo 1.0 is built on it (20090518 build precisely).

About Galileo / yearly release tags, remember that other people may as well used these tags or releases...

Regards,
Marc

Christian Saad a écrit :

Hi,

I found this on the mailing list:

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform/msg44856.html

“Well never mind, I figured out how to do it using a command line client with cvs rtag -d <tag_name> <module_name>”

Regards,

Chris