Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. November 2009 12:24
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Cc: benjamin.honke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Telco

Hi Florian, all

if possible not before 10 in the morning, otherwise all these dates would be OK with me.

Thanks again for postponing it !

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi there,

due to numerous requests, the telco today has been canceled and we will have one next week instead. Currently, the following dates would be possible (according to Chris, Benjamin and me):

- Monday morning (between 9 and 12)

- Monday afternoon (between 4 and 6)

- Tuesday afternoon (between 1 and 6)

- Wednesday morning (between 9 and 12)

- Wednesday afternoon (between 1 and 4)

- Thursday morning (between 9 and 12)

Of course, between 1 and 6 does not mean that we will have a telco five hours long ;-)

For those of you, who’d like to attend the telco (especially Marc, but also others), please let me know which date would be convenient for you, respectively the one you’ll prefer.

Thanks and have a nice evening,

Florian