[jwt-dev] Re: Starting RCP mode

Hi Juri

There is no "official" packaging of JWT as an RCP plugin, meaning that we don't have the right to provide it as an official Eclipse.org download.

However, you can find such RCP packaged JWT in other products that build on JWT like AgilPro and Scarbo, as listed here :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Downloads#Other_products_based_on_JWT .