AW: [jwt-dev] Re: How to integrate JWT with RCP?

Hi Sachin,

basically the behavior to add an own propertylistener was described on our
wiki under
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Extensions#Adding_Custom_PropertyDescriptor_.28a
nd_editors.29_in_property_sheets.

The description was not that clear, but I added some code snippets in order
to make it clearer. Instead of opening a dialog box creating a drop down
list with JAVA or PLSQL should be quite easy. If you have questions about
the descriptions in the wiki page, just drop me a line.

The other choice you would have would be to specify the values JAVA and
PLSQL as an enumeration in your metamodel and make the custom property
"Type" have the type of the enumeration. Then this drop-down box should be
automatically created.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact the mailing
list again.

Best regards,

Florian