[jwt-dev] Project telco

Hi all,

I just got a reminder that the next regular project telco is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon (4pm, CET). Since I have been away quite some weeks now, I don’t know what happened in the last weeks (whether you had telco’s, etc.). Probably there are quite a lot of things to discuss about what happened in the last months, so a telco seems appropriate.

However, I’m not sure whether everybody will find time with such a short notice before (I myself will probably be not available the whole afternoon) – so please let the mailing list know whether you find time for our telco tomorrow or whether another day or time would be more convenient for you.

As always, if you have some topics to discuss, please add them to [1]. Everybody is invited to join this telco, ask questions and bring up new topics!

Best regards,

Florian

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Meetings/Agenda09October14

Back to the top