[jwt-dev] Talks at ESE09

Hi all,

there are only a few days (13!) left until the deadline for Eclipse Summit Europe 2009 closes.
Therefore, I have been thinking about the abstracts that we might submit there. In our last telco we decided that there might be at least two submissions to ESE (in order to have hopefully at least one accepted). I now created three abstracts which need to be refined, of course, but which I think could show different topics of JWT:

* New in Galileo: A walk through JWT - the same talk I've already given at Eclipse Forum Europe with only some new details

* Aspect-oriented modeling: a talk about AOM research approaches, our aspect-oriented extension and possible OMG standardization approaches in this area (I was hoping to include others, e.g. Kenn Hussey in this talk, but somehow our discussion via email drifted off)

* Different views on process models: essentially the process of how an own view on a process can be designed, something that Chris and I are just writing in an (German speaking) article for an Eclipse magazine using the EPC-view as example

The current abstract proposals can be found on http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_EclipseSummit2009. If you have any other ideas about possible talks, please feel free to add them or discuss them on the mailing list. Currently there are 36 submissions for ESE, so we still might have a change with one talk or the other...

Best regards,

Florian

 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher

 Programming Distributed Systems Lab