Re: [jwt-dev] Project telco

Hi all

Sorry, me too, I'll be at a client's. But would be OK on the 24th at 14:00 CET, as I also said on the wiki.
Among the topics, furthering ESE.

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi all,
this Wednesday our next project telco is scheduled for 4pm CET. Alas, I probably won't find time this week to attend this telco. So either you'll have it without me, we have it somewhen next week or skip it and have the next regular telco on the 12th of August. Please let me know your preferences and add topics for the next telco to our wiki page on http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Meetings. Best regards, Florian