Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: 23 June 2009 13:49
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe talk submissions open

Hi all

Florian, nice ideas here !

If we go the Aspects way, we should code the generation wizard before then
in order to improve ease of use, and maybe talk about it to Ed Mercks.
If we go BPMN2, maybe an ATL transfo to the EMF model and some exchanges
with the guys of the Eclipse project seem in line.
The partners you mentioned for both are simply an excellent start.

Chris, nice analysis.

As you say, a walkthrough is the most engaging, interesting and "big
picturesque".
So why not create one that depicts how to add a feature to JWT, encompassing
   * the model (through Aspects),
   * the views (using Views)
   * and the execution / runtime (transformation and / or
TaskEngineFramework Action on Scarbo and / or ApplicationAdapter on
AgilPro) ?

Such a feature could be as simple as "send an email", or possibly more
complex or domain specific, or linked to other Eclipse projects in order to
show other Eclipse projects might benefit from JWT (ex. Aspects that refer
to external EMF models defined using the corresponding editor in Eclipse
like SCA / SCA Editor or BPMN2, or simply model the Eclipse IP Process, or
even how to manage Mylyn tasks in a workflow...).

Regards,
Marc