[jwt-dev] Galileo and JWT 0.6 out ! And website updated

Hi all

Galileo and JWT 0.6 are out !

I've updated the website accordingly. I've not yet changed the introductory text, because of some insightful feedback ( http://eclipse.dzone.com/articles/galileo-freshman-project-4 ), and because I'd like to wait the Developer Works article to be out before using the same text on our website page.

However I'm getting good ideas for a "How, Why and Who" page.

Regards,
Marc

Back to the top