AW: [jwt-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe talk submissions open

Hi all,

concerning the CFP I thought a bit on what types of presentations we could
have:

Single feature presentation (like e.g. aspects)

Pro:
-Might even be interesting for a non-BPM audience
-Allows to go into detail
Con:
-Might get boring for the audience to here only about one subject
-No big picture

Multiple feature presentation

Pro:
-Gives an overview over current development/interesting new features
Con:
-Also the big picture on how to use JWT might be missing
-No connection between different presented features

A "walkthrough" (like the EclipseCon presentation)

Pro:
-Probably gives the best impression on how to use JWT
Con:
-Already done
-No specific highlight

>From the list of suggestions you made, I like the idea of presenting the
aspect mechanism the best because it has the potential - like Florian said -
to attract a bigger audience.

Regards,
Chris