Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: 16 June 2009 14:45
An: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT installation

Hi all,

I downloaded Galileo RC4 for RCP development and selected several features to install. No matter what I select, the licences dialog for the packages to be installed always contains a lot of entries (see attachment) and it seems the usual stuff is installed (JDT, PDE, …) for some reason. If I then install JWT as second feature then – as expected - only stuff that is needed for JWT is installed. So this is probably the correct behavior although it is a bit strange in my opinion.

Regards,

Chris

Back to the top