Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009 11:41
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Collage

Hi Florian, all

Nice ! Maybe a lil' too neatly put together ?

On my side, for my latest school conference I made the attached one,
based on the Amazon demo.

Regards,
Marc

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi all,

thanks to Mickaels image I now tried to create an own collage of
screenshots from JWT. Alas, I'm not really good in such things.
Therefore, I'm not completely happy with my own image either. Please
find it as well as the screenshots its build from attached to this
email. Maybe somebody else with more multi-media affinition can spend
some time to create a cool collage from the screenshots?

Best regards,

Florian