[jwt-dev] Re: WG: WG: Your input needed for Galileo article on IBM developerWorks

Oops sorry, I replied to the wrong mail ;)
Here is the same mail but with the matching topic

Mickael Istria a écrit :
Hi all,

I also like the description. Maybe we should send it as it is now to DevelopersWork a few days before the deadline, asking the publisher to tell us if he feels that some things need to be improved. About the picture, we could provide not only one screenshot but a picture that is made of several screenshots (show 2 views and import or export wizard for example). Then it will show more features and will probably be more attractive for people to take a deeper look at it and at JWT. You can find attached an example (or a proposal) for such kind of picture. Your opinions are welcome!

Mickael