[jwt-dev] WG: WG: Your input needed for Galileo article on IBM developerWorks

Hi Flo,

I like the description JWT on your proposal site but it seems like a very
generic description of the JWT project. From what I understood from the
original mail (and the existing articles) the article should strongly be
focused towards the new features of the project. Well, of course, since JWT
is new to the official eclipse distribution, basically everything is new ;)

Regards,
Chris

Back to the top