Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: 15 June 2009 10:56
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT installation RC3

Hi all,

I just tried to install it in the RC3 modeling package. Seems to work fine this time, without installing other strange artifacts along JWT.

However the package where JWT is usually contained in didn’t show up in the install window and I had to enable the JWT update site manually. Maybe I overlooked something since I think I can remember that the last few times JWT was right there ;)

Regards,

Chris

Back to the top