[jwt-dev] Galileo Release Review

Hi all,

I'm not sure who attended todays Release Review for Galileo. Chris and I did and there were no complaints or questions concerning JWT. So if there comes no last minute thing that will stop us, JWT is integrated in Galileo!!

Thanks for all your support, for your time and effort! I hope that the few remaining bugs can be closed tomorrow (most of them are only minor and only need to be checked again in order to be closed) and then we can open the bottle of Champagne from Marc ;-)

Best regards and have fun celebrating Galileo! I'm already looking forward to it!

Florian

 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher

 Programming Distributed Systems Lab
 Institute of Computer Science