From my side, I can't see any hot topic for next week telco then, except if one of us has something important to present, we can skip this telco and do another one one 17th june, so that we will probably talk about some feedback we got during Galileo review.

Regards,
Mickael

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi there,
this is just a notice that next Wednesday, the 10th, there will be the Galileo Simultaneous Release conf call at 1500 UTC, which should be 1700 ESTC, so 5pm. We have scheduled our JWT telco for 4pm, so we can decide whether we will have our telco and then stop it after an hour, so everybody who is interested (I am! and I guess Mickael, too ;-)) can log into the Galileo conf call or whether we simply skip this conf call. What do you think? Best regards, Florian

*Von:* eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *Im Auftrag von *Anne Jacko
*Gesendet:* 03 June 2009 09:14
*Betreff:* [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse project reviews

Hello all,

Below is the schedule of upcoming project reviews. Review Calls take place only if an Eclipse member, using the project's Communication Channel (given below), requests that the call be held. Otherwise, the EMO will decide the outcome of the review based on the docuware and community feedback.

The request for the Review Call must be posted at least 24 hours before the scheduled review time. The EMO will post a message on the Communication Channel stating whether or not the Review Call will be held. The EMO will also post the results of the review on the Communication Channel. Please note that the Galileo Simultaneous Release *will* take place on a conference call next Wednesday, June 10, 2009, at 15:00 UTC. The review docuware is being assembled and will be available for download later.

      Project Reviews

Wed, 10 Jun 2009 Edapt <http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/edapt> Creation Review (docuware <http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/edapt/Edapt-CreationReview-v7.pdf>) at 1500 UTC <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=10&year=2009&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Wed, 10 Jun 2009 Galileo Simultaneous Release <http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=galileo> 1.0 Release Review at 1500 UTC <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=10&year=2009&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0> Wed, 24 Jun 2009 Embedded Rich Client Platform (eRCP) <http://www.eclipse.org/ercp/> 1.3 Release Review at 1500 UTC <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=24&year=2009&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>

Reviews are held on a conference call for Eclipse Members <http://www.eclipse.org/membership/>. Members (and committers are members) are directed to the MyFoundation portal <http://portal.eclipse.org/>for the call-in information. If you do not have access to the portal, send email to EMO <mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Review%20Call%20Information> to request the call information.

*Communication Channel*
Edapt: http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.technology.emft

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>